Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Elon Musk Explains His Plan For Twitter, Appealed To Advertisers

Joe

As the deal for Elon Must to acquire Twitter reaches the final stage, he has unveiled his plan and also appealed to advertisers

With his deal to purchase Twitter for $44 billion set to close on Thursday, October 27, the world's richest man, Elon Musk has appealed to advertisers saying that he is buying Twitter because it is a cornerstone of civilization and that it would help humanity.

Twitter has been around for almost two decades now and it is one of the most popular social networking platforms with millions, if not blllions monthly active users.

It is a simple social media platform that allows people to share their thoughts and ideas in 160 characters or less. Despite its simplicity, Twitter has had a profound impact on society and has been instrumental in shaping public opinion, spreading news, and even organizing protests

Though few things are set to change as the world's riches man ''Elon Musk'' takes over the platform, he has promised Advertisers not to leave the social media portal. Musk's appeal comes amid claims that he will turn the company into a cesspool of free-for-all commentary, and that many people with extremist views may have the freedom to post when he becomes the owner, a move that will put off advertisers.

Using his Twitter handle to make the post on Thursday, October 27, Musk promised that Twitter will not be free for all after he acquires it. ''Twitter obviously cannot become a free-for-all hellscape, where anything can be said with no consequences! In addition to adhering to the laws of the land, our platform must be warm and welcoming to all," he tweeted via a note.

Twitter aspires to be the most respected advertising platform in the world at the moment, which strengthens your brand and grows your enterprise. To everyone who has partnered with us, I thank you. Let us build something extraordinary together."

In his note, Musk comes across as a more serious owner of Twitter compared to his joke earlier in the day when he tweeted the video of him entering the Twitter HQ with a toilet sink. He captioned his tweet, let that sink in!

Around the same time, Elon Musk also changed his Twitter bio to "Chief Twit." making Twitter users keep questioning him on his plans for twitter

Revealing why he is buying Twitter, Musk wrote, "The reason I acquired Twitter is that it is important to the future of civilization to have a common digital town square, where a wide range of beliefs can be debated healthily, without resorting to violence.".

"That is why I bought Twitter. I didn't do it because it would be easy. I didn't do it to make more money. I did it to try to help humanity, whom I love. It's 100% for humanity, just as we have the fast-growing social media portal Worldsocio, which also focuses more on improving one human race.

Elon-Musk-Explains-His-Plan-For-Twitter.jpg

In Elon's voice, am buying Twitter to improve the world around us by promoting one humanity And I do so with humility, recognizing that failure in pursuing this goal, despite our best efforts, is a very real possibility." he added

Musk launched his bid in April this year 2022, letting the public know he is buying Twitter for around $44 billion. However, he soon backtracked, saying that he was no longer interested in buying Twitter because according to him the company inflated its number of actual and active users, as many of such users are a bot

Twitter denied the allegations and filed a court case against Musk. Later Musk told the court that he would complete the deal and the court asked him to do it before October 28.

Source: