Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Do You Know, There Are More Homeless People In the U.S Than Any Other Country

Watson

Do You Know, There Are More Homeless People In U.S Than Any Other Country You Could Ever Imagine, Including Those In Third World Countries

One issue with America you will never read in the media is how great numbers of people living in America are homeless, this is the hard truth. You can't blame the government but blame it on the high cost of house rent across the United State

More people live in their car, while many lives in the street full-time homeless, as there is nothing like an affordable house or rents in the United States, Reasons been that cost of rent and houses in this part of the world are too expensive so not everyone, including those working that, can afford rent, this has contributed to high rate of homelessness across The United States

Join World Forum Global Community Click Here For More, Join The Campaign to make the world around you a better place for All

Yes there are more homeless people in the United State unreported, the media, and the United State government are always down, play it, they only project more sweet stories, happy headlines, and all shining goodies part of the United States of America

Housing affordability and homelessness have been a decade of issues in the United States, Imagine a place where few working people just can't afford a place to live.

Just like in Astoria, average home prices are $525,000 — how's a typical family going to afford that? now do the math

Even in tiny Bay City, population 1,700, some people are homeless. And in Lincoln City, a woman with a colostomy bag is homeless, there are others of her kind, all homeless

Imagine trying to manage colostomy hygiene while living in your car — even though she has a job working at a supermarket. A wage job just isn't enough to cover rent.

Such has been the fate of many living and working across the United State, a reality most media houses don't report, you may hardly read it online or watch it o a new broadcast. but here is one truth about the United State and bring to you today

While we believe there are solutions to every issue, it's time for the government of the United State of America and every concerned organization across the state to step up in their game and get these homeless issues fixed, it's possible, it can be done, as all lives matter, we working together can jointly make the world a better place for all

Do-You-Know,-There-Are-More-Homeless-People-In-the-U.S-Than-Any-Other-Country (1).jpg

Want to read more news, get more incentives from World Forum, Kindly Click Here To Join World Forum as a registered member for 100% FREE

Yes, these problems can fix. Even when we understand that it won't be easy, the government needs a new vision and better grass-rooted leadership and above all, the government and the public office holders need accountability to make sure that they confront these problems head-on

Last edited:

mrwil65

I really appreciate this story about The Homeless. And all this is so very true. I used to volunteer in Homeless shelters and interviewed many wonderful people who are homeless. Many of them that I've interviewed are people who don't consider at all being Homeless. Although we all know a lot if them lost their homes, families, jobs...etc. These people are fortunate enough to look for work either by volunteering their time or try to earn a "buck" or two instead of staying at the Libraries or park benches all day doing nothing. I feel for anyone who is Homeless. It really breaks my heart. A lot of the communities turn their heads to them and don't want to do anything for them. Will you be the one to answer to their call instead of refusing? I always love talking and helping those who are in need everyday.

Watson

I really appreciate this story about The Homeless. And all this is so very true. I used to volunteer in Homeless shelters and interviewed many wonderful people who are homeless. Many of them that I've interviewed are people who don't consider at all being Homeless. Although we all know a lot if them lost their homes, families, jobs...etc. These people are fortunate enough to look for work either by volunteering their time or try to earn a "buck" or two instead of staying at the Libraries or park benches all day doing nothing. I feel for anyone who is Homeless. It really breaks my heart. A lot of the communities turn their heads to them and don't want to do anything for them. Will you be the one to answer to their call instead of refusing? I always love talking and helping those who are in need everyday.
Yes you are right, we thank God for people like you, alot of people are in pains, hunger and homeless today, alot of people not Just in the United States but the world around us. May God help us all.