Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Dexter Scott King, Son of Martin Luther King Jr Dead At 62

BREAKING: Dexter Scott King, son of Martin Luther King Jr dead at 62

Our condolences goes to Martin Luther King Jr entire family as Dexter Scott King, direct son to Martin Luther King Jr dead at 62

His infamous quote, I try to follow by the guidance of my father " Martin Luther King Jr" putting before me the profit motive when it is the sole basis of an economic system encourages a cutthroat competition and selfish ambition that inspires men to be more concerned about making a living than making a life - Martin Luther King Jr

Although the cause of his death has not been officially reveal some insiders are saying he was fighting prostate cancer, while some link his untimely death to double jabbed, triple boosted pointing fingers to the other side effect of #COVID_#vaccines

While at age 62 he outlived his father by 23 years more, with how his father is still remembered to date for his impact on the global world

One may ask? Imagine how much more MLK JR could have done if he had only lived longer, our condolences and prayers are with his family. Rest on Dexter Scott King, rest in peace and if you are reading this but yet to Sign up to Africa Choice for more incentives. Click Here and stay on

Dexter Scott King, Son of Martin Luther King Jr Dead At 62, africachoice.jpg