Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Cure For Sickle Cell Disease and eventually HIV/AIDS Is Near (Bill Gates)

Joe

Bill Gates one of the world's top philanthropists writes in his recently published notes, that a cure for Sickle Cell Disease and eventually HIV/AIDS cure is near

This was made known in his Gates Notes insider, also published live on his blog where he talks about (The Year Ahead 2023). Over the years medical breakthroughs often present the world with the possibility of saving lives in ways that have previously been considered impossible.

This is especially true when it comes to diseases like Sickle Cell Disease and HIV/AIDS, which have long afflicted humankind and proven to be largely incurable.

But this recent announcement from billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates may finally bring an end to this suffering. and that is our Topic of the day

Gates recently stated that a cure for these diseases is near, we can't say if the cure is coming in 2023, but hopefully. That will be a blessing to the world at large.

Gates, who is the co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, said that he believes a cure for both Sickle Cell Disease and HIV AIDS is near

Cure-For-Sickle-Cell-Disease-and-eventually-HIV-AIDS-Is-Near-(Bill-Gates).jpg

Here is the abstract from Bill Gates's Notes.
I want to let you know about the end-of-year post I just published on Gates Notes. As 2022 wraps up, I decided to write a longer-than-usual essay in which I share my view about today’s global challenges and what they mean for the future.

It’s called The Year Ahead 2023.
I’m stubborn in my view that—despite COVID, wars, a global economic downturn, extreme weather, and other problems—we can still save lives, improve education, and avoid a climate disaster.

In the post, I describe just a few of the innovations that give me a reason to think that. For example There’s new evidence that gene therapy could cure sickle-cell disease and, eventually, HIV/AIDS.

There’s a brilliant new type of AI-powered Ultrasound Device that can identify high-risk pregnancies without expensive machines or special training. You just plug it into a mobile phone or tablet and swipe it across the expectant mom’s belly and it gives you more clear results

Some breakthroughs make it possible to dramatically reduce greenhouse gases produced by buildings—including super-efficient windows and a special polymer that floats in the air indoors.

One of the worst consequences of the global setbacks we’re experiencing is that the people who are hurt the most are the ones who were already the worst off, these are the poor and among the poorest, who are more victims of all this

So in my blog post, I argue that even with everything else going on, the world should continue to do more to help the poorest people all over the world. The urge for countries to withdraw is stronger than ever, and I hope we resist it. I encourage you to read the post and then share your thoughts

Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy 2023. Thank you for being an Insider! use the source here for a full read and don't forget to Sign Up to worldforumLIVE, or log in if you already have an account. Cheers