Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Crime Rate Is Way To Much Out Of Hand.

mrwil65

Every now & then I love to send all of you a great devotion from my heart. Today this is different. I wanted to send this out to everyone of you because I love & care for people. The crime rate is way to much out of hand daily. This past Monday when I about went to sleep, I woke up to 5 gunshots. Now I have lived at the Hotel since 2022 & it was very peaceful until that day. However, I turned my Police Scanner on & looked out my window every 5 - 10 minutes. Our entire parking lot was filled with the City Police, The County, rescue squads, etc...It became a living nightmare. I wanted to share with you what the Springfield newspaper reported.

"A Springfield man is dead following a shooting in the 300 block of North Dirksen Parkway just after 9 p.m. Monday.

Sangamon County Coroner Jim Allmon identified the victim as 47-year-old Aaron Suttle.

Sangamon County Sheriff's Deputies originally responded to a "shots fired" call at Lincoln's Lodge.
When first responders arrived on scene, they found Suttle with a suspected gunshot wound inside a 2023 gray Chrysler Pacifica minivan.

Suttle was taken to HSHS St. John's Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

A suspect wearing black pants and a white short-sleeve shirt was last seen running towards Clear Lake Avenue after the shooting, Campbell said. The description came from witnesses' detectives talked to and video, Campbell added.

He said Suttle was not staying at the motel.

He said detectives are trying to locate and interview additional witnesses and are continuing to collect evidence."

Something really needs to be done to protect our loved ones & children especially.