Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Christianity Is Authored In Lies, Islam is a fabrication. 14 Year Old Vanessa

Watson

Little Vanessa McColumbus is a teenage girl of 14, yes she just turns 14 years old on 5th February 2022, she is mostly referred to as brain box, the brain intelligent child from her tender age and she has proven that in most of her writings

Though some of her writings have question religion teachings, referring to Bible the Christian book as a book full of lies, build on a foundation of falsehood, while she Islam for being too fabricated

Read more of her writings below👇

I know if you are still among those waiting for the day you will be given 15 virgins to sleep within your upcoming paradise 😁, over innocent people you killed for Islam. You didn't ask your predecessors? Ok, keep waiting for the fabrication.

I know you are still waiting for Christ to blow the Trumpet right? For you to make your heaven. 😁😁😁😁😁😁 Keep waiting 😁

Christianity-Is-Authored-In-Lies,-Islam-is-a-fabrication.-14-Year-Old-Vanessa.jpg

Little Vanessa McColumbus continues as she also writes👇
Stop living a fake life cos you were threatened and also promised some places and things to be good. It means that without the threats of hell, and the promise of heaven, you are born terrible. Is that? You tell me..are you a beast in human form, that you can't decide to be a positive force without any promises made to you? I mean the promise of Heaven or Hell

Forget about religion with its threats of burning you alive in their hellfire, and their promises of 5 mansions in heaven, and self willingly, be a good human being in life, practice love without any push..show that there is some being that doesn't need any push to be good

You decided to be good so that you will dodge hell fire and make heaven🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, envelope. Without these, you will murder your whole village😥. I cry for such lies and falsehood

Then religion didn't do much of a job to change you but did put fear in you to be contained, controlled, and be put in check by a beast like you.

She continues in other of her writings👇
I don't know why some Christians derive Joy in lying with God, for public Validation. Your lies are so disgusting. You will by chance, meet someone that will claim that God made him poor and struck him with illnesses that crippled his financial status, just for him to serve God.
Vanessa-McColumbus.jpg

That he/she initially refused, but God took away all he has, and even struck him with madness, till he agreed to do God's works. I thought we said that God is our father? How convenient is it for you to hear that my father made me sick, and reduced me to nothing, just for me to work for him?

Well, I don't blame some of you Christians. The Book you carry around was authored in the foundation of lies

With the shameful tale of job, and how God ridiculed himself to seek Satan's validation over Job. Didn't know that God is that little, and an attention seeker🤨.

Well..you Christians should go on with your lies. I just want to let most of you know that we are immune to your patterns. It doesn't work anymore. If you are lazy to make it, and you find the Bible as the easier way out, as usual, own it, chest it. Then with your tales of God tearing you apart to do his work.🙄

She ends her writing. you can follow the source link to read more of her writing, from all of us, Happy Birthday to Vanessa McColumbus, more win to you in all that you do, Click Here To Join the world forum for all.

Source: Vanessa McColumbus Facebook Account