Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Bishop David Oyedepo Was My Destiny Helper PASTOR DAVID IBIYEOMIE

WorldForum App

Administrator

Bishop David Oyedepo Was My Destiny Helper, Pst David Ibiyeomie

In today's world, when everyone is looking and praying for a destiny helper, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, a Nigerian televangelist and the founder of Salvation Ministries keep acknowledging his destiny helper 27 good years after

The Port Harcourt Nigeria base pastor makes the testament on how he encountered his destiny help in the person of Bishop David Oyedepo 27 years ago in his happy birthday message to the Bishop. In his testament, while wishing the Bishop a glorious 68th birthday celebration, he writes

Bishop-David-Oyedepo-Was-My-Destiny-Helper,-Pst-David-Ibiyeomie.jpg

It was divine destiny for me to encounter God’s general, Bishop David O. Oyedepo, in 1995, and now—27 fruitful years later—I consider the massive impact you have on my life and ministry, and I am tremendously grateful to God for the totality of it.

From my family, Salvation Ministries, and all of us, Happy Birthday to Bishop David O. Oyedepo. I am confident that God will strengthen you in every way, infuse you with vitality, and that your length of days will be increasingly reinforced with the glory, grace, and wisdom of God.

On behalf of my family, the Salvation Ministries global family, and me, I wish you a glorious 68th birthday celebration, my father. Our love for you is unending. Happy glorious birthday Sir

This show how important we understand that a destiny helper In today's society can come from anywhere, it may seem that we are always looking for a sign from the universe to tell us what we should do with our lives.

That we often turn to our friends and family for guidance, but sometimes it feels like they just don't understand what we're going through. That's where destiny helpers come in, to Pastor David Ibiyeomie he finds his 27 years ago when he encounters Bishop David O. Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide

In a testament that proves anyone can be your destiny helper, it can come from anywhere at any time, a destiny helper is simple someone who is there to help you make sense of your life and find your purpose in life.

They in most cases are usually strangers who come into our lives at just the right time and help us see things from a different perspective, give us reasons and helping hands to be purposeful in life

Worldforumlive, From all of us at Worldforumlive joining Pastor David Ibiyeomie in wishing Bishop David Oyedepo, a glorious 68th birthday celebration. Click here to Join Worldforumlive all for 100% Free