Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Bill Gates Set To Release New Book, How To Prevent The Next Pandemic

Bill Gates Set To Release New Book, How To Prevent The Next Pandemic

On day 8th of February 2022, Bill Gates through his Gates Notes insiders writes to us, about his new pandemic book, coming soon

In his writings and testament. he said that he has spent the last two years working with my colleagues at the Gates Foundation and partners to stop COVID-19. So literary he has spent over two years also working on this book, How To Prevent The Next Pandemic:

In his words, I’ve learned a lot in the process—both about this pandemic and how we can together stop the next pandemic—and now I want to share what I’ve heard so far, using this book

So, I’ve written a book about how we can make sure that no one suffers through the misery of the last two years ever again. It’s called How to Prevent the Next Pandemic, By Bill Gates. And it includes a step-by-step plan to make COVID-19 the last pandemic, including the lessons we can learn from COVID for the last two years, the innovations we need to save lives, and start working on putting such innovations in places

Bill-Gates-Set-To-Release-New-Book,-How-To-Prevent-The-Next-Pandemic.png

And the new tools we need to stop pathogens early and equitably. I hope you’ll read it when it comes out in May THIS YEAR 2022

The truth is that the global world isn’t ready for the next pandemic and now is the right time for us to start preparing to prevent the next pandemic

When the world is not ready for the next pandemic, we can prevent the next pandemic, yes we can if we start now, we can be if we make the right choices and investments

I’ll have a lot more to say about this in the months ahead as we have scheduled to release the book in the month of May 2022, until then, it will be an interesting read and great information to the global world in step needed to prevent next pandemic

In the meantime, you can find out more about the book (including pre-order information) on the Gates Notes Click Here For More Information on the book How To Prevent The Next Pandemic By Bill Gates. Coming soon

From all of us, World forum, just want to say a very big thank you for reading, also Click Here To Join World forum global community all for free