Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

At The Point OF Death She Gave Everything

Watson

The beauty, the wealth, name but everything is given at the point of death. So what then. Someone said tribal and racist things to me in the past

I have intimidated many people only because I have understood the fundamental truth about life: Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live not forgetting that everything is given at the point of death

The truth is, one day we will die, I will die, every one of us cos two hundred years ago none of us are here, the world was then occupied by people who have given everything to death. There is an end to all living things and that day could be today, tomorrow, or decades from now.

Anywhere you find yourself, do your job as best as you can, don't hope for tomorrow cos tomorrow may never come, just give each day and each time your very best, and don't forget about where you come from

How poor or rich most of our parents were, and all those things good or bad we may have missed in the past. All people come from somewhere. Dismiss is the false mask of superiority or inferiority that people wear, don't let people look down on you for any reason or feel inferior by any, in all you do put Humanity First

The reality about life is that every one of us ends the same way (Death): Death and there's no glory in the grave, no certificate in the graveyard, no award, no rank, and no one is taking any beach, swimming pool, cars, money or house to the grave.

Do not feel inferior or superior to anyone, just do your things, give in your very best, do your job perfectly and damn the consequences. Be positive, learn to keep investing in yourself, and learn to love yourself, your family, and humanity at large

What is interesting is I never criticize anyone, I have learned that the hard way is to never attack anyone online or offline, and don't feel superior or inferior to anyone. When someone yells a question, I have yelled a question in the past, when someone asks a controversial question, I have asked a controversial question in the past.

When someone's business fails, I have also had lots of failed businesses in the past the latest among them was AfriNOTES.com with millions of investments going in the lane, so I am not that different. None of us are different from what every other person out they is facing, let's be kind to each other

On Social media, when I DM someone, it's to compliment them, help them, discuss something, or meet them. I never DM anyone to attack or blast them. No matter what they post, said, or did. I have posted worse in the past. But many attack me when I said that alllivess matters irrespective of tribe, religion, country, skin color, or language all life matters. Your life matters a lot, the same way mine matters. Is funny how many people attack me for doing the right thing or asking the right question

The truth remains that most people fail to understand that they are not superior to others in the way that they keep imagining. May God help every one of us. Kindly Sign Up for this platfor, in a few days coming WorldforumLive.com is Moving to WorldSocio.com this alone we Thank God

mrwil65

The beauty, the wealth, name but everything is given at the point of death. So what then. Someone said tribal and racist things to me in the past

I have intimidated many people only because I have understood the fundamental truth about life: Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live not forgetting that everything is given at the point of death

The truth is, one day we will die, I will die, every one of us cos two hundred years ago none of us are here, the world was then occupied by people who have given everything to death. There is an end to all living things and that day could be today, tomorrow, or decades from now.

Anywhere you find yourself, do your job as best as you can, don't hope for tomorrow cos tomorrow may never come, just give each day and each time your very best, and don't forget about where you come from

How poor or rich most of our parents were, and all those things good or bad we may have missed in the past. All people come from somewhere. Dismiss is the false mask of superiority or inferiority that people wear, don't let people look down on you for any reason or feel inferior by any, in all you do put Humanity First

The reality about life is that every one of us ends the same way (Death): Death and there's no glory in the grave, no certificate in the graveyard, no award, no rank, and no one is taking any beach, swimming pool, cars, money or house to the grave.

Do not feel inferior or superior to anyone, just do your things, give in your very best, do your job perfectly and damn the consequences. Be positive, learn to keep investing in yourself, and learn to love yourself, your family, and humanity at large

What is interesting is I never criticize anyone, I have learned that the hard way is to never attack anyone online or offline, and don't feel superior or inferior to anyone. When someone yells a question, I have yelled a question in the past, when someone asks a controversial question, I have asked a controversial question in the past.

When someone's business fails, I have also had lots of failed businesses in the past the latest among them was AfriNOTES.com with millions of investments going in the lane, so I am not that different. None of us are different from what every other person out they is facing, let's be kind to each other

On Social media, when I DM someone, it's to compliment them, help them, discuss something, or meet them. I never DM anyone to attack or blast them. No matter what they post, said, or did. I have posted worse in the past. But many attack me when I said that alllivess matters irrespective of tribe, religion, country, skin color, or language all life matters. Your life matters a lot, the same way mine matters. Is funny how many people attack me for doing the right thing or asking the right question

The truth remains that most people fail to understand that they are not superior to others in the way that they keep imagining. May God help every one of us. Kindly Sign Up for this platfor, in a few days coming WorldforumLive.com is Moving to WorldSocio.com this alone we Thank God
Loved this thread Brother Watson. One thing I've always learned growing up was to always Obey God, and leave all the consequences to Him. Its not always easy at first, and may not be easy—you may receive criticism from others or face fierce obstacles and opposition—but it will always put you in a favorable position before God. He will take care of all that concerns you. Stay on the path of obedience and leave the rest to Him.

Watson

Loved this thread Brother Watson. One thing I've always learned growing up was to always Obey God, and leave all the consequences to Him. Its not always easy at first, and may not be easy—you may receive criticism from others or face fierce obstacles and opposition—but it will always put you in a favorable position before God. He will take care of all that concerns you. Stay on the path of obedience and leave the rest to Him.
I appreciate Sir.... Happy Sunday here and much love