Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

7 Books Every Man Should Read

Here are the 7 books every man should read, if you have been following me, often a time, I do say investing in learning is one gift we as a human can ever gift our self

So here are 7 books every man should read, at least once in his life, you can engage in reading the hard copies, soft copies, or listening to the audio versions, as learning and investing in our life never ends, please find time to read at least two or three of these books

While there are quite a lot of books out there focusing on men, is not mandatory that the book is already meant for men alone, as women are all free to read these books.

Find below names and authors of the 7 books every man should read, regardless of his interests, starting from book number one ( Man's Search For Meaning ) By Viktor Frankl

1. Man's Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl.

The book Man's Search For Meaning by Victor Frankl is one of the best books on purpose, every man reading this thread post should read. In "Man's Search For Meaning", Viktor Frankl argues that the meaning of life cannot be found in external factors such as wealth or power, but rather through our actions and experiences.

He believes that we all have the potential to find meaning in our lives, even while suffering. This is an inspiring message for everyone who is struggling to find purpose in their lives.

7-Books-Every-Man-Should-Read.jpg

2. Finishing Strong by Steve Farrar.
Listen, guys, this is the best book I've ever read as a man, reading the softcopy and listening to the audio version changed my life for good. Yes, the book is so good that I can say over and over again that it saved my life for good. I have given more soft copies of Finishing Strong than any other book to people around me.

Interestingly in the world of sports, the term "finishing strong" is used to describe a team or individual who can maintain their level of performance until the very end.

For Steve Farrar, in his book ''finishing strong'' is about more than just winning; it's about living life with purpose and intention, is all about living the life, living a purposeful life

3. How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

This is one book you will love to read and reread over and over again. Guys, this book will make you the most amazing gentleman out there. The author Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" has been a bestseller since it was first published and to date is still selling.

The book focuses on providing readers with practical advice on how to make friends and influence people. In the book, Carnegie outlines ways to make people like you and ways to win people to your way of thinking, as well as ways to change people without offending them. The book has sold over million copies and has been translated into over 40+ languages including the audio version

4. The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel.

In The Psychology of Money, Morgan Housel explores the complicated relationship people have with money. He delves into how our upbringing, experiences, and perceptions can shape our spending and saving habits.

Housel the author of the book also discusses how our emotions can lead us to make both good and bad financial decisions. By better understanding the psychological factors at play, we can make more informed choices about our money

The book proves to men that we can't afford to be broke. This is a book that will teach you how to not be broke. Money is important in everyone's life and more important in men's life, money talk is vital when you talk about man's life, it is money that beautifies the lives of men

We need to buy gifts for our women, they never stop asking for money and even if they don't ask for more money, we need to give the amazing women some gifts always, in other to balance your money heist, this is one book you should read or listen to the audio version

5. As A Man Thinketh in His Heart by James Allen.

We have to take care of our thinking. Right thinking will always give rise to right living. Just as the book ''As a Man Thinketh in His Heart by James Allen'' focusing on letting men know that what goes on in their mind equals what goes on in their life

The book explores the power of thoughts and how they can shape a person's life for good. The book discusses how a person's thoughts can influence their actions, emotions, and overall well-being.

It also provides insights on how to change negative thinking patterns to live a happier and more fulfilling life, is one smart book all men reading this thread ''7 books every man should read'' should either read the book version or listen to the audio version

6. Atomic Habits by James Clear.

Take it or leave it, your habits will make you, so is important that you pay attention to every of your habit. The book James Clear's Atomic Habits explains how developing good habits can lead to success in any area of life, career part, family, and personal social life, good habits will always lead to success.

The book provides readers with a step-by-step guide for creating new habits and breaking old ones. In addition, clear offers helpful tips for sticking with new habits and overcoming obstacles.

Whether you want to improve your health, your finances, or your relationships, Atomic Habits is a valuable resource book for you, get a copy of the book, read and thank me later. Last, on our list of the 7 books every man should read is ''Benjamin Franklin''

7. Benjamin Franklin by Walter Isaacson.

This is the biography of an American Stateman named ''Benjamin Franklin''. While Ben Franklin is one of the wisest people who has ever lived. He has a lot to teach you about life, politics, family, innovation, education, reading, and so many things.

This biography is 600+ pages. If you can complete it, I will consider you a special category of a man. Very few men ever have the patience. This is an open challenge and an interesting book to read for all men!

Walter Isaacson's Benjamin Franklin is a comprehensive and entertaining biography of one of America's most important and influential figures.

Franklin was a successful businessman, a gifted writer, an inventive scientist, and a pragmatic politician. He was also a man of great contradictions: a passionate patriot who could also be fiercely critical of his country, a visionary who was also a pragmatist, and a man who believed in the importance of both religion and reason

If you are interested in getting any of these books soft copies, kindly Create Your Account with Worldforumlive here and message user Watson or my humble self user ''Bassey'', let him or me know the name of the book or books you need, and the download to the soft copy or copies will be sent to you

Hope you enjoyed reading this thread ''7 Books Every Man Should Read'' if yes also Read More Threads here and Log in to your existing Worldforumlive account to join the discussion, post, and start your thread for 100% free