Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

30 Years Ago When There Was No Much Of Internet Marketing And Now

Watson

When There Was No Much Of Internet Marketing 30 Years Ago and today there is, the question is?

How do you plan to take advantage of these great communities called "internet" knowing too well that nothing last forever, a day is coming, and no one knows the time and when the internet will become absolute. So What You Makes Of It Now (Today) matters a lot

Remember 30 years ago when there was not much internet marketing, possibly it was new then, and a lot of people like you and I ignore the fact that the future was the internet

Imagine if you are equipped with the knowledge you have now about tech and internet marketing possible 30 years ago or let's say you know everything you know today 10 years ago? Imagine that

Yes, I see people say "How I wish I know this and that" How I wish I know what I know now 10 years ago, 5 years ago. Have you ever in any situation find yourself asking yourself such a question?

Now don't worry should you have, these are normal questions most people ask themself in daily life, I have also found myself asking such, Elon Musk once regretted why he sold Paypal about 10 years ago and the list goes on and on

But you see, is no longer about the past, the things will fail to do, the opportunities we fail to utilize in the past, but about now, the things we are still ignoring now and failing today

Imagine if the internet is coming to an end in the next 10 years, then ask yourself what and what have you gained from this great invention called "the internet"?

Have you made the best of the internet? remember it has been existing 30 years ago and about 25 years ago there where not much anything like Internet marketing when compared to how it has revolutionized our world for the past 20 years and still counting

Now Ask Yourself? How Have You Been Leveraging The Internet Possibility

30 years ago it was so expensive to run an advert, among the medium available then are Television Stations ads, Radio station ads, Newspapers ads, New Magazine Classified, Billboards, Hand Bills, Posters, Town Criers, and many others, and guess what.

These mediums of advertising are so expensive that most of us can't afford them at that time, at least most start up will find it hard to afford them. But the internet came and pave the way for us, then ask yourself how have you been leveraging the internet possibility.

Running ads were just too expensive not until the internet came, when email was introduced, then later Google introduced AdWords, SEO came along, then Social media at the same time came, business classified portals, and eCom portal was also introduced, and many more possibilities brought about by the internet technology that we all are still enjoying now.

Yes is over 30 years of existence... While Google and Facebook are all less than 27 years of age, these technologies and platform has made more millionaire around the world than any other invention made by man for the past 5 decades

30 Years Ago When There Was No Much Of Internet Marketing.png

How are you leveraging the internet technology, knowing too well that nothing last forever, at least experience has thought us that nothing invented by a man lasts forever. Today internet technology is still booming, how are you leveraging it, Google AdWords is still on, Social Media ads are still available, and email marketing is still working and the real internet money is still in the email lists

SEO is still top-notch for those who want the internet community to work for them, there are websites still making 8 figures weekly, as well as social medial channels or pages making killing figures weekly. The internet to date is still making people millionaires. So how are you leveraging it?

So how are you planning to start leveraging Google AdWords, SEO, Social Media platforms, and Email Marketing? WhatsApp Marketing leads marketing cos all these mediums of marketing are still very much available today

Yes, a few or a lot has changed around internet marketing in the past 10 to 5 years but the call to join the wagons and start leveraging these platforms is good, you should stop to ignore. Should you have not been paying attention to internet possibilities?

You Can Also Watch This Video Below

The Good news is that you can start with Email Marketing Mastery as well with the Cold WhatsApp Marketing Course. You can also get access to the Whatsapp Bulk Sender Application and use these 3 mediums to reach thousands to millions of people promoting your business around your country or the global world

With just email marketing and WhatsApp marketing combine you can start leveraging the internet marketing possibilities, you can still build a multi-millionaire business, as long you are set to learn, take action, and keep practicing. Sign Up to World Socio for more incentives and plan to make the internet work for you. Remember: Nothing last forever, so take action NOW and make the internet work for your good

Last edited: