Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

2021 The Most Difficult and Unusual Year In My Life: Bill Gates

M Soft

Bill Gate an American business magnate and co-founder of Microsoft who also divorced his spouse Melinda French Gate early this year 2021 has just lamented that the year 2021 was the most difficult and unusual in his life

This he shared live on Gates Notes Insiders, In his shared newsletter, Bill Gate Writes

This has been the most unusual and difficult year of my life. (I suspect a lot of the people reading this might say the same.) 2020 had a brief period of relative normalcy before COVID-19 upended everything.

In 2021, the pandemic has dominated our lives since day one. We’ve all had to adapt to a “new normal,” although what that looks like is different for every person.

I’ve experienced several big transitions recently, but they haven’t changed why I love the work I do. As this year comes to a close, I sat down and wrote about some of the things that are top of mind for me heading into 2022.

2021-The-Most-Difficult-and-Unusual-Year-In-My-Life,-Bill-Gates.jpg

My new year-in-review post covers everything from how the rapid digitization brought on by the pandemic will shape our future to what we can learn about progress from the climate conversation.

(I got so excited about two of the subjects—COVID heroes and education technology— the importance of investing in human capacity, human development, that I wrote separate posts about them.)

You can read my end-of-year post here.

Thank you for being an Insider. I wish you and your loved ones a very happy holiday season. From Bill Gates. Gates Insider 7th December 2021, as shared on Worldforum Global community forum for all nations

Click here to sign up to the world forum for free