Africa Choice

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

2 Best Editor Grammar And Spelling Check Writing Tool For Online Business

Watson

When it comes to website content distribution, writing promotional copies for your online and offline business using the right words and more importantly the right grammar, and spelling are necessary.

And the good news is that this can be done with these 2 writing tools I have recommended on this post thread, starting with Grammarly

1: Grammarly: I know you may have come across the ads online?, cos this is one writing tool that has come to stay and more important, is the best tool for all kinds of writing work, editing, and proofreading I have ever used

Grammerly remains the number one online writing tool to check grammar, as well as help you auto correct all errors, the tool can be downloaded from grammarly.com and installed into your mobile phone or desktop computer

Grammarly helps to automate text, eliminate grammatical errors and other writing necessities, also helps you improve your word choice and sentences, and ensure everything you write comes across the way you intend to. It helps one to Present Contents Perfectly Every Time, Present your writing professionally, Helps On Tone Detector, Writing Style Guide, Helps In Brand Tones, and is the Best For ‎Grammar Check

2 Best Editor Grammar And Spelling Check Writing Tool For Online Business, grammarly.PNG

Superb ‎For Microsoft Word, ‎Plagiarism Checker, Writing Email marketing content, SEO ready content, and many more, that I strongly recommend you get it even if it means starting with the forever free editor version and upgrading to the premium version any time you want

Another way to access Grammarly is to google the keyword Grammarly and follow the first result from SERPs to get access to download Grammarly into your computer or mobile device

In my case am using Windows OS and have downloaded and installed Grammarly for Windows which I have been enjoying for years now. You can also enable the Grammarly browser add-on on any of the browsers you are using, such as Edge/Chrome, as well as enable it on your email client, etc

Watch This Important Short Video Below

The Second: Best Editor Grammar And Spelling Check Writing Tool For Online Businesses I have Also Enjoyed Is The Microsoft Editor

So much love using Microsoft Editor when it comes to fixing spelling errors across social media platforms, forum platforms, and most websites I use mostly

Yes, you can download the add-on which is available on Edge browser as well Chrome browser at the time of writing this post is still available for free. So depending on the browser you use most, you can proceed to download and install it on your browser by following these simple steps

To get access to Microsoft Editor, kindly pay attention and follow the below steps also copy the below link
Code:
https://www.microsoft.com/en/microsoft-365/microsoft-editor

And follow the prompt guide to download and install Microsoft Editor on your browser all for free

Step 1: When you have followed the above link, it will bring you to this page, depending on the browser you are using e.f Edge or Chrome, proceed to download. In my case am downloading Edge version. See image below

How to download Microsoft Editor and install, worldsocio.PNG

Step 2: Is to click on Get and wait for it to process with a pop up command

How-to-download-Microsoft-Editor-and-install,-2.png

Step 3: Is to click on the pop up Add extension button, see the picture below

How-to-download-Microsoft-Editor-and-install,-3.png

Step 4: When you have clicked on the add extension, it will be added to your browser extension sub-section, you have to wait for a few seconds for this process to fully completely before proceeding

How-to-download-Microsoft-Editor-and-install,-4.png

Once the add-on process is propagated, you will have to log in with an existing email address or best create an email address, because this product is owned by Microsoft, I advise you to use or create a Yahoo or live mail and use it to log in to the Microsoft editor and also have the invitation to try Microsoft 365 for free, see image below

microsoft-editor-extension.png

Now to get access to the Microsoft editor you must install it on your browser add-on, Use the pop-up and click on Go to Editor Setting. See Step Below
Go-to-editor-setting.png

Also click on add language setting, see below

Clicking-on-language-setting,-worldsocio.png

You can turn on proofreading for up-to 3 languages As you can see, I have added more two languages such as English United States default, English South Africa, and English United Kingdom which I'm all OK with as an English speaking person. Remember you can select up to three languages on the Microsoft Editor free version

add-langauges-to-editor.png

Next Is To Add The Web Sites Where You Want Microsoft Editors To Help You With, I love Turning On Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, SOSO, Forums etc so have added them as well added World Socio

add-website-to-microsoft-editor,-world-socio.png

Once you ave added all that any time you are in any of the website you have added Microsoft Editor will help you edit your contents, spell check, and more. Should you enjoy this post thread? Sign Up to world socio for more incentives.

Last edited: